SETTLEMENT OF REFUGEES PROJECT/World Local Governments and Democracy Academy Foundation
"It is aimed to develop a cooperation environment between Turkish and European civil society organizations working in the field of integration of immigrants and public institutions through mutual understanding and sharing experience.
WOMEN ON THE WAY PROJECT / Women and Democracy Association
"It aims to determine the living conditions of refugee women in Turkey and improve the social integration of refugees.
" REFUGEES 'HARMONIZATION PROJECT / Asylum and Migration Research Centre Association
It is aimed to increase support to migrants and refugees in Turkey by providing international comparative data and tools on their level of adjustment and to improve the implementation of international and EU standards in this regard. In this way, it aims to improve the capacities and expertise levels of public institutions, civil society organizations, and other stakeholders responsible for adaptation in Turkey to support refugee rights.
HAND IN HAND WITH SYRIAN REFUGEE CHILDREN PROJECT / HAGEV Foundation
It aimed to increase Turkey's knowledge on the legal, economic and social rights of child migrants through good practices in Europe and improve education conditions for immigrant children in Turkey based on EU models.
• Seminars on migration and integration were organized for the representatives of the municipality and civil society.
• Studies have been conducted that examine the socio-economic status of Syrian immigrants in Istanbul, citizens' perspectives on immigrants, and good practices regarding immigration policies in the EU.
• An interactive website (http://www.syrround-eu.org/) has been prepared to establish a network between CSOs in the EU and Turkey on the integration of immigrants and ensure sustainability of the network.
• In order to facilitate the adaptation of Syrian children to social life, a 3-month drama training was given to Turkish and Syrian children in a pilot kindergarten.
• International Symposium on Migration and Children, where the phenomenon of migration and children is examined, and healthy and feasible solutions are discussed with the participation of academics, NGO representatives, and public institutions from EU countries, USA and Turkey (http://hagev.org/tr/suriyeli-multeci) -Kids-hand-in-hand-project)was held. To determine the living conditions of refugee women in Turkey, interviews were done with more than 400 women, and a final report was prepared based on the collected data.
|Nom du partenaire|
World Local Governments and Democracy Academy Foundation
Women and Democracy Association (KADEM)
Asylum and Migration Research Centre Association