Agreement on film co-production between the Government of the Republic of Colombia and the Government of the French Republic
- To renew and strengthen the relations between Colombia and France around cinema and film making.
- To value their common heritage.
- To update the cooperative relations in the film sector taking into account their respective regulations in this matter as well as the reality of the markets.
Agreement that grants mutual benefits in the areas of film production, more specifically:
• Generation of co-production agreements between France and Colombia that will allow both to benefit from the rewards of this activity, according to the legislation in force in each country.
• To facilitate the initial and continuous education of professionals through film making instruction and fostering of alliances between schools and training organizations in order to encourage the mobility of students.
• Creation of a joint commission to follow, facilitate and suggest, if necessary, modifications of the initial agreement.
• To increase the number of co-productions between the Parties.
• To facilitate the procedures for the co-production of audiovisual products.
•To create alliances between schools and training organizations to strengthen the initial and continuing education in filmmaking.
Does not apply