Concluding cultural and economic cooperation agreements at regional and international level
1. To develop the bilateral and mutual cooperation in economic, commercial, cultural and artistic fields among Iraq and other countries, and activating the common committees which are emerged from the Convention.
2. To participate in economic, artistic , regional and international trade exhibitions.
The Iraqi government endeavors to conclude conventions by concerned ministries in multi specifications and fields in order to :
1. To promote economic, commercial , artistic and cultural relations among Iraq and other countries.
2. To set up economic, commercial and artistic bases to exchange mutual interests between parties of the Convention.
3. To sign the mutual minutes, which are derived from economic and commercial conventions in order to activate the provisions of the bilateral conventions.
1. The Ministry of trade already signed up number of commercial and economic conventions with (Azerbaijan 2010 , Yemen 2011, South Africa 2012, Czchek 2012 , Kuwait 2013 , Bulgaria 2013 , and Armenia 2013 ) to develop commercial and economic relations and participating in economic exhibitions as well as signing up (25) twenty five joint reports emerged by these conventions.
2. The Ministry of Culture has been keen to sign up number of memorandums of understanding and implementing work programs with its counterparts in Arab and foreign countries to develop activities and cultural exhibitions among them, and organizing training workshops to develop cadres working in Iraqi artistic and cultural fields as follows :
a- Cultural memoranda of understanding : (Egypt 2009 , Azerbaijan 2011, and Iran 2015 ) in artistic and cultural cooperation field , exchanging cultural and artistic experiences , and participating in artistic and cultural conferences.
b- Executive work programs : (People's republic of China 2010 renewed 2014 , Tunisia 2012 , Kuwait 2013 renewed 2016 , and Federal Russia 2015 ) in order to implement athletic, artistic, cultural , and scientific cooperation with counterparts Institutions of these parties.
There is a special budget for each agreement .