On 31 July 2015, the Lithuanian Minister of Culture approved the Development Guidelines for Cultural and Creative Industries (hereinafter - the CCI and the Guidelines) for the period of 2015-2020. The Guidelines aim to set out the priorities, goals and objectives and to ensure their effective and coordinated implementation. The Guidelines lay down four key policy objectives:
1. fostering creative capacity among all age groups of the society;
2. unlocking the potential of the CCI for creating an environment that enhances the quality of life and creativity of the society and fosters active citizenship;
3. stimulating the growth of economic value in the CCI and its export levels;
4. promoting and applying innovation in all CCI areas.
The main tasks for the Ministry of Culture in order to achieve these policy objectives are as follows:
1. to foster a creativity-friendly learning environment;
2. to improve conditions for the society to more actively participate in creative activities;
3. to improve conditions for research in cultural heritage sites and their adaptation for cultural and educational activities;
4. to enhance the role of the CCI and culture in the regions;
5. to enhance the possibilities of the CCI to contribute to the health of the society;
6. to improve the conditions for the promotion of the Lithuanian creativity and culture in Lithuania and abroad.
The CCI projects are financed through the Culture Support Fund administered by the Lithuanian Council for Culture.
The provisions in the Guidelines are partly implemented through the measures of the Inter- Institutional Action Plan "Culture".
There is no dedicated budget for this measure.
|Nom du partenaire||Type d'entité|
The Ministry of Economy and Innovation
The Ministry of Education, Science and Sport