DiCultHer (School Network in Digital Heritage, Arts and Humanities)
The agreement between the School Network in Digital Heritage, Arts and Humanities (DICultHer) and the Directory General- Education and Research- (DGER) of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities and Tourism (MIBACT) has been accorded within the legislative framework of the "Piano nazionale per l'educazione al patrimonio culturale- National plan for the intangible cultural heritage education" (DPCM 29 August 2014 art.13 c.i.) promoted by the MIBACT and the Consiglio Superiore dei Beni Culturali e Paesaggistici. It is born to build and consolidate a culture of digital innovation on problems related to the conservation, valorization and promotion of the cultural heritage and the humanities. This aim will be reached by planning of formative activities at national, regional and local level that will guarantee high quality standards and will be able to answer the digital competence requirements .
More than 60 insttutions, public, private, associations and other entities compose the network. The universities are the central point of the network. To achieve these objectives it has been established the Technical Committe functional at the planning, monitoring and evaluation activities concerned the agreement adopted.
The measure intends promote and disseminate training methodologies and educational plans able to develop digital skills connected to the field of the culture and heritage. It will promote annual experimental projects in the field of understanding and responsible use of the digital cultural heritage, looking for the collaboration among schools and adult civil society for a lifelong learning perspective.
- implementing the student contest to encourage the individual and collective engagement on the cultural heritage;
- implementing the educational system of the cultural heritage;
- identifying the digital best practices at national level;
- involving public and private sectors in the planning and development of the digital knowledge system applied at the cultural field;
- supporting actions aimed at the promotion of the creative and cultural entrepreneurship;
- developing an infrastructure system able to manage effectively the digital cultural heritage;
- projecting quantitative analyses data applied at the field of the educational sector of the cultural heritage.
The results expected are to create a network able to provide an education on high quality digital competecences in order to conservate and manage the cultural heritage.
The agreement was esthablished without any preventive financial fund. It aims to involve the activities concerned whithin the ordinary work of ministry and schools net involved. That is not compromised the opportunity to engage a financial resource for any ongoing activities or project that should be supported and promoted. Specifically, any activity would like to benefit from the public and private sectors partnership in accordance on the specific initiative and its target and scale.