The main peculiarity of the implementation of the policy is the presentation of the activities of Armenian creatives under the influence of preservation of Armenian identity, identification of the potential of the Diaspora and engagement thereof in the Armenian processes, preparation of community leaders, implementation of cultural programmes in Armenia and the Diaspora, trainings, different cultural environments. To achieve the above-mentioned objectives, the following measures have been implemeneted:
- Organisation of concerts with the participation of Armenian singers in Australia, Argentina, Uruguay within the framework of the programme "Educational and cultural support to Armenian communities" (2016);
- Organisation of concerts in the cities of Astrakhan and Volgograd of the Russian Federation within the framework of the programme "Support to educational and cultural development of Armenian communities of the EAEU countries" (2016);
- Organisation of concerts with the participation of cultural groups and individuals having arrived from the Diaspora in Yerevan, marzes of the Republic of Amrenia and Artsakh within the framework of "My Armenia" Pan-Armenian Festival (2016);
- Jubilee concerts dedicated to the creative activity of Australian-Armenian singer, soprano Arax Mansourian (2017);
- Organisation of concerts with the participation of Armenian singers in Latin America within the framework of the programme "Educational and cultural support to Armenian communities" (2017);
- Organisation of the concert programme of "Tsaghkazard" Ensemble in the cities of Moscow, Tver, Rzhev and Kimry of the Russian Federation within the framework of the programme "Days of Armenian Culture in the Russian Federation" (2017);
- Organisation of concerts with the participation of Armenian singers in Australia, Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil within the framework of the programme "Educational and cultural support to Armenian communities" (2018);
- Organisation of concerts in Armenia within the framework of the programme "Days of Armenian Community of Istanbul" ("Maral" Song and Dance Ensemble, "Vomank" Rock Group, Evening with songwriter Mazhak Toshikian, a concert with the participation of singers Artur Baghdasarian and Edvin Galipian, etc.) (2018);
- Organisation of the presentation of "Armenian Spiritual Heritage" Art Book by Polish-Armenian intellectual, benefactor Ashot Arakelian (2019);
- Organisation of "Khrimian Hayrig" Mono Performance in Armenia jointly with Hamazkayin Armenian Educational and Cultural Association within the framework of events dedicated to the 80th anniversary of publicist, translator Hrant Markarian and 60th anniversary of his creative activity (2019);
- Ensuring the participation of Cultural Figure of the Republic of Armenia, tightrope artist, conjuror Vladimir Hakobyan in "Golden Apricot 2019" International Festival in Tuapse (2019);
- Ensuring the participation of pupil of Pyotr Tshaikovsky School, laureate of Republican and international competitions Eduard Khorozyan - the only Armenian participant, in X International Instrumental Music Festival "Sunny Clarinets", jointly organised by the Department of Culture and Tourism of the Zhytomyr regional state administration, School of Culture and Arts named after Ivan Ogienko, Sviatoslav Richter Philharmonic Society (2019).
Tangible results have been recorded, which relate, in particular, to professional trainings of cultural figures, leaders, members of groups of the Diaspora in Armenia and the Diaspora, popularising of their activities in the Motherland, support provided to educational and cultural institutions, revival of the cultural life in the communities of the Diaspora, activities of information, educational websites introducing different fields of Armenian culture.
|Nom du partenaire||Type d'entité|
Office of High Commissioner for Diaspora Affairs of the Republic of Armenia and Armenian communities of the Diaspora, Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of the Republic of Armenia, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia, etc.
Appearing next to the best artists of the world and representatives of the field on prestigious international platforms, the representatives of the Armenian Diaspora have the opportunity to present not only the Armenian cultural traditions, but also those of their place of residence, by bringing the best practice not only to Armenia, but also to their place of residence.