Hosting Cultural Events
The Sultanate represented by the Ministry of Heritage and Culture hosts cultural events with Arab and foreign countries in order to spread awareness and openness about other cultures, and to support concept of international cultural exchange where a number of poets, writers, and theatrical of both genders were hosted in 2015. The Sultanate facilitates their transition in order to exchange experiences and participation in cultural events hosted by the Sultanate.
The main features of the measure are:
1. This procedure enhances the cultural exchange between the Sultanate and its counterparts of Arab and foreign countries.
2. Enriches and develops the cultural experiences of the members of the community through access to the experiences of other countries.
3. Creates opportunities to learn about other cultures and practical knowledge exchange.
The results expected through the implementation of the measure are:
1. Emerging a generation respect other cultures.
2. Promoting cultural diversity in Oman through imitating other tradition, customs and cultures.
3. Exchanging cultural experiences between Omani intellectuals and others.
4. Access Omani culture to other countries.
the financial support is provided by Ministry of Heritage and Culture