Efforts implemented in cooperation with the General Directorate of Curriculum at the Ministry of Education to integrate extracurricular activities. Efforts exerted are still needed to integrate the cultural dimension in the development of students' creativity. Key objectives of the measure: Integrating the culture of pluralism and openness into curricula, and encouraging extracurricular activities at schools.
1. Improve the quality of education
2. Develop curricula to integrate creativity and culture
3. Create socially, economically and environmentally balanced identity
|Nom du partenaire||Type d'entité|
Organisation de la société civile (OSC)
1. Integration of the cultural aspect in the curricula in coordination with the Ministry of Education to serve human values and creativity, pluralism and equality.
2. Integration of extracurricular activities at schools, especially girls' participation.
3. Drama, theater and music become part of education in governmental and private schools.
4. Creative cultural activities at schools in the field of creative writing and changing cultural stereotypes.
5. Meetings and competitions among students.
6. School libraries holding contemporary and diverse books.