It defines and regulates relations related to defines the legal basis for the establishment of conditions to ensure gender equality in political, legal, economic, social, cultural, and family relations. For example:
1. The principle of gender equality: to ensure equal opportunities for all men and women in political, economic, social, cultural, family and other relations, equal participation in social life, ensure conditions for equal development benefits and benefits from social resources;
2. The principle of non-discrimination: all men and women, regardless of age, sex, occupation, position, opinion, marital status, or education, shall enjoy human rights and freedoms without discrimination or restriction;
3. Principles of state responsibility: the state shall fulfill its obligations under the Constitution of Mongolia, international treaties of Mongolia, and other laws to ensure equality between men and women, and be responsible for its results;
4. Principles of gender-sensitive policy: make development policy gender-based by incorporating gender concepts into legislation, government policies, programs, plans, and projects;
5. Principle of access to gender information: ensure transparency, openness, and accessibility of official gender and other statistical information.
In order to ensure gender equality, a "Gender Policy" has been adopted in the fields of education, culture, science, and sports, but the cultural sector issues have not been addressed.
|Nom du partenaire||Type d'entité|
There are sub-councils of the National Committee on Gender in 13 state central administrative organizations in the capital city, 21 aimags, and 9 districts on gender equality at the national and local levels.
For the first time in the country, a group of gender experts has been trained, and the Gender experts group, the media council, and a Gender Consortium are working under the National Committee on Gender.
Ministry of Culture
Culture and Arts Authority Implementing Agency of the Government of Mongolia