Developing longer-term governance guidelines and in some cases legislation to underpin robust cultural infrastructure that fosters the diversity of cultural expression with due consideration to demographic and digital change
* Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania: The subject matter of the guidelines will cover, among other things, inclusion and participation, cultural events and facilities in urban and rural settings, and art and culture in the digital future.
Inhabitants of each Land; stakeholders funding, creating and/or interested in cultural content; volunteers; museum staff and sponsors (local and Land authorities, foundations, associations)
* Taking stock of varying situations in different fields of action
* Setting out funding lines and instruments in a transparent manner
* Laying foundations for sustainable cultural policy, cultural development and cultural promotion
* Identifying and preserving the public's cultural interests
* Inspiring, expanding and consolidating collaborations and networks
* Improving cultural sites and enriching the cultural scene
* Strengthening diversity and participation
* Intensifying the discourse on cultural policy
* Establishing the objectives of cultural policy and measures well ahead of time, so that the relevant stakeholders can plan
* Boosting cultural diversity nationwide
* Generating a broad basis of data for informed decisions in cultural policy
* Intensifying dialogue among museums, sponsors, the museums association and the relevant Land; expanding opportunities for cooperation and networks; promoting and strengthening the voluntary sector
Public discussion process involving consultations, workshops and regional conferences launched in 2017, with a complete record made publicly available at https://www.kultur-mv.de/kultur-politik/leitlinien.html; interim report published in 2019 presenting the areas in which guidelines for cultural policy are being developed, available at https://www.regierung-mv.de/serviceassistent/_php/download.php?datei_id=...