Strategies for the first goal determined in line with the objective of "Increasing the Contribution of the Culture Industry to National Income" for the integration of culture with sustainable development policies are as follows;
A- "Developing education, awareness raising, protection and control mechanisms that will ensure the effective implementation of intellectual property rights regulations";
• Strengthening the legal infrastructure of educational activities by putting the Intellectual Property Academy Regulation into effect
• Strengthening and empowering human resources
• Ensuring the necessary specialization in the planning and execution of training programmes
• Taking measures to monitor intellectual rights and speed up judicial processes
• It has been determined as increasing the activities and efficiency of the professional associations operating in our country.
B-Supporting the development of cultural industries";
• Developing special support programmes for cultural industries, increasing the awareness and diversity of existing supports.
• Carrying out activities for coordination and cooperation with relevant institutions and sector stakeholders
• The basic elements of our culture are determined as the narration of important personalities, events, fairy tale heroes and cultural richness elements of our history through cinema, documentary, series and cartoons.
C-"Supporting cultural investments and initiatives";
• Ensuring the integration of local culture into the culture industry by supporting local governments
• It is determined as making the culture industry attractive for investors and entrepreneurs by increasing the incentives.
• Measures have been taken to encourage non-profit organizations, public and private sector organizations, artists, and other cultural masters to develop and support the free exchange and circulation of ideas, cultural expressions and cultural events, goods and services, and to awaken the creative and entrepreneurial spirit in their activities.
• Measures have been taken to train and support artists and others involved in creating cultural expressions.
• Awareness raising and coordination meetings were held.
• Efforts have been made to encourage creativity and strengthen production capacities through training programs.
• Special support programs for cultural industries have been developed, the awareness and diversity of existing supports have been increased.
• Coordination and cooperation activities were carried out with the relevant institutions and sector stakeholders.