- This Music Education Program enhances acquisition of professional transferable skills in all aspects of the Rwandan music industry.
- Students are oriented by RWANDA POLYTECHNIC in A level, senior 4, for a 3-year training;
- To promote the development of these skills, a range of music courses are planned for the students. These include :
Music Instrument fundamentals
- Increase of students to the tune of 200 in in the department of Music;
- The first intake graduated in March 2017 ;
- School participation in various official events and entertainments at the district, province and national levels ;
- Several school alumni grouped in small and large groups professionally performing, producing and marketing music products ;