production of plays and children's films.
1. Increasing the theatrical production dedicated to children and to encourage the artists by giving them the opportunity to present their targeted and favorite stories to children.
2. The interaction of children towards the ideas of the plays presented as cultural and educational means.
3. Participating a number of children wishing to act and promote their artistic capabilities and embracing them to develop their talents for acting in order to participate in the national and international cultural and artistic activities and meetings
Children Culture House in Ministry of Culture ,Tourism and Antiquities in cooperation with UNICEF endeavor to achieve sustainable development in order to promote an active cultural sector (children sector ), through producing plays and films for children and to facilitate its access to a wider range of distribution networks in implementation of Article 14 of the culture diversity Convention 2005. As a result, it has been announced by television channels, social media, posters and labels to present theatrical texts by the authors , researchers and critics. These texts are sent to a specialized committee in this department in order to be examined and studied, and chosen the best text according to a certain conditions. These terms aim to keep children away from violence ,terrorism and the use of weapons .Thus, a special budget allocates to carry out its activities in cooperation with the other organizations such as civil society organizations ( Network Institution , Women's Association, Shahad al Iraq and Al-Mustaneer al Sabah foundation ) as well as backing up by (Ministry of Education ,Institute of Fine Arts , Academy of Fine Arts, UNICEF Organization) to produce educational and didactic plays and others are direct interactive with children such as puppets plays.
1. Producing more than (33) thirty –three plays under the expense of the Ministry of Culture and others at the expense of the UNICIF, or in cooperation with parties outside Ministry of Culture, such as the Children's Theatre Festival of Iraq in Holy City of Karbala and some of them were produced at the expense of the project of Baghdad the Capital of Arab Culture in 2013.
2. Producing (6) six films (cartoons ,documentary ) as well as (5) five operettas
there is a special budget for each work .