The goal of the funding programme "Art for Well-being" is to promote cooperation of cultural and artistic organisations with other sectors of society and increase cohesion between culture, health and social security fields thus achieving a positive impact of art on human health and well-being. The programme supports pilot projects focusing on the accessibility of art in healthcare and social services institutions and fostering cultural participation of people using the services of these institutions. It also supports social innovation projects focusing on creative products, services and models that contribute to addressing social problems, i.e. ageing population, social exclusion, etc.
Funding was allocated to 29 projects in 2018 and 16 projects in 2019.
In 2018, USD 141 289 and in 2019, USD 76 254 was allocated for the implementation of the measure.
|Nom du partenaire||Type d'entité|
The Ministry of Heath of the Republic of Lithuania
1. There is no single database for cooperation between institutions involved in the implementation of the programme.
2. The funds of the programme are sufficient to respond to the supply of projects corresponding to the activities of the programme.
3. The main project promoters are from Vilnius; they also ensure the dissemination of the activities of this programme in Lithuania.
4. The involvement of professional actors (both in the management and creative parts) is important for collaboration and a targeted impact on segmented audiences.
5. The main results of the program are personal well-being (positive emotions) and access to art.
Three directions for the development of activities of the programme:
1. The model of promotion of access to professional art;
2. The model of strategic financing of art for human well-being;
3. The model of inter-institutional cooperation.