- The program aims to reinforce cultural exchange between Egypt and other states on the regional and international levels, and to establish mechanisms that can encourage cooperation and coordination
* Enhancing the positive role of Egyptian arts and culture and their representation in the various international and regional forums, which strengthens the Egyptian cultural influence regionally and internationally and allows for increased cooperation and coordination with other states on the regional and international levels. To achieve this objective, the Ministry of Culture is working on two pillars. The first pillar is the events held by the ministry in Egypt as the ministry has held more than 20 international events in Egypt. The second pillar is the international events in which Egypt participates abroad as the Ministry of Culture has carried out cultural and artistic activities in more than 80 states across the globe, in addition to Egypt's participation in international forums and conferences and the implementation of the agenda of Egypt's presidency of the African Union and the agenda of the France-Egypt Cultural Year 2019.
* The role played by the Egyptian Academy of Arts in Rome, which was founded in 1929, and is considered one of the most vital and influential bridges that deliver local innovations to the world. It is also considered a cornerstone and a shining beacon of culture in the heart of Europe as it contributes in turn to the promotion of Egypt and its cultural heritage as one of the tools of soft Egyptian power. This is done by shedding light on some national projects in its documentary screenings throughout the cultural and artistic season, which relies on cultural diversity alongside continued efforts to foster the concept of cultural identity.
* As part of the fifth program in its action plan, the ministry also aims to organize the events pertaining to Cairo's selection as the Capital of Islamic Culture for the year 2020, the arrangements for the Egypt-Russia Culture Year 2020, and the preparation of an art project that hosts a star from Egypt or the Arab world for a monthly concert at the Cairo Opera House. It also aims to revive the celebration of Eid el-Fan (Arts Holiday) 2020 and to host the meeting of the Culture Ministers of Islamic States 2020.
* The ministry of Culture has benefit of a training that include representatives from the governmental sector and the civil society that was organized by Unesco on the preparation of the convention periodical report.
* The ministry of culture has cooperated with Alecso in the organization of the conference of the Arab ministries of culture.
* The ministry of culture has cooperated with WIPO in the organization of a workshop with the different cultural actors on the topic of copy rights.
(1 US$ = 15.5 EGP)
|Nom du partenaire||Type d'entité|
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Ministry of Information - Ministry of Communication - Egyptian Embassies - Foreign Embassies - Supreme Council of Culture - Culture palaces in the different governorates - Public libraries in the different governorates - Th