SPOTT is a Program overseen by the National Agency for Cultural Education, dedicated to the specialized training of human resources in the technical branches of the public cultural sector, in order to elevate theater technicians, by promoting the development of new talents in that field and the improvement and sustainability of technical resources at the federal level.
- Two editions of the Program (2015/2016)
- 180 beneficiaries
- 59 public theater partnerships
|Nom du partenaire||Type d'entité|
Cervantes National Theater Buenos Aires Theater Complex National University of Arts (UNA) Colón Theater Ciudad Cultural Konex (cultural center) Teatro Argentino de La Plata 59 public theatres at the federal level.
Future challenges for the program include:
- Include training in craft theatrical trades (shoemaking, costume design, carpentry, etc.), leveraging factory theaters as nodes or partners.
- Intensify training in practical crafts in formats like workshops in the fields of stage fundamentals.
- Enhance exchanges between beneficiaries through concrete actions and meetings in various factory theaters in the country by increasing the commitment of participating partner theaters.
- Multiply the effect of training so that program beneficiaries can act as trainers in future cohorts and generations of participating technicians and techniques (train the trainers).
- Include more content linked to best practices and stage safety.
- Add content and training on gender-based violence in work settings.