The online public consultation for the preparation of the Cadastre was available between March 23 and April 13, 2020, a period in which 15,079 forms were completed nationwide; 13,147 individuals and 1,932 representatives of groups and organizations in the sector. Of these, around 98% state that they currently reside, and / or carry out activities in Chile. Based on its results, a report was prepared on the state of the situation of agents, creators, artists, workers and organizations, which will allow to reformulate the instruments and advance in the search for concrete solutions to the needs arising in the various areas. The specific objective is to serve as input for decision-making aimed at expanding and / or reformulating existing institutional instruments, targeting calls for competition for funds, and making available new forms of support to face this situation.
The largest participation came from the most populated regions of the country: Metropolitana (53.2%), Valparaiso (12.5%) and Biobio (4.9%). On the contrary, those with the lowest participation are Aysen (0.7%), Arica, and Parinacota (0.9%), and Antofagasta (1.2%). These data correspond to the agents who answered individually, but the percentages are similar in the case of groups. The main problems faced by the participating agents are the cancellation of previously confirmed activities, the decrease in perceived income, and the postponement of activities.
Based on the results of this survey, the following proposals were reached according to the reporting category:
- Labor situation and social security: Counteract job insecurity in the cultural field; Promotion, and protection of cultural employment and, Social Security.
- Tax and financial measures, regulation and legislation, inter-institutional coordination: Tax, and financial measures; Regulation and legislation, and Inter-institutional coordination.
- Forms of state support in culture: New ICT information technologies; Support for the adaptation of art to new technologies; Support for employment and financing through new information technologies; Public purchases of services, and cultural goods; Promotion of cultural participation; Specialized assistance, advice ,and training; Marketing ,and circulation; Artistic education; Acciona - CECREA; Studies; Infrastructure, and cultural spaces and, Citizen participation.
- Funds: Continue with an open window and run the 2020 Culture Fund waiting lists and grant financing; Direct financial support to artists who perform in public spaces; Diversify funds that can be executed online; Basal contributions to organizations and/or cultural centers that make it possible to overlap the difficulties of the most affected worker - members; Make FONDART more flexible deadlines and extend the rendering of activities related to agreements; Urgently pay the funds already awarded and accelerate the payment of tickets; Opening of competitive funds for the second semester; Increase the budget and award rate for Culture Funds; To promote the direct allocation of funds for projects in the territory; Tend to the multi-year financing of projects and offer continuity possibilities; Generate a fund for infrastructure leasing; Review the allocation of the Culture Funds and their beneficiaries; Promote funds and lines of financing for cultural and artistic dissemination, with an emphasis on regions, and digital projects, and Generate contests that include the acquisition of works.
Considering the above, a Support Plan was determined that will consist of 4 axes:
- The first one is the Support to cultural institutions throughout Chile, with measures aimed at strengthening management, and programming. Theaters, bookstores, art galleries, independent movie theaters, music programming rooms, cultural centers, new, and established organizations are considered here.
- The second axis is the Acquisition of cultural content, and is designed for the purchase of bibliographic material of national authors ,and the premiere of Chilean films on the audiovisual content platform Ondamedia.cl; as well as licenses for musical works through an agreement with the SCD ,and the purchase of Performing Arts, Visual Arts, Crafts ,and Architecture content, favoring regional coverage.
- The third axis, Promotion of Creation, Production ,and Circulation, aims mainly to keep the artistic sector active, by financing the creation, promotion and circulation of cultural content digitally. Considering, of course, the various artistic disciplines.
- The fourth axis corresponds to the Training and mediation of artistic, and cultural content ,and is focused on generating training instances, workshops, tutorials, laboratories, master classes, among others, and generate mediation content for the different audiences, attending to the need for training of the cultural sector itself, the patrimonial agents ,and the Creative Economy.
|Nom du partenaire||Type d'entité|