Based on the concept of sustainable development, the "Vision 2050" policy document was developed to determine the development prospects of Mongolia. Within the framework of the 9 main objectives of this document, reflecting the issues of economic development it is planned to become a country with a stable economy by developing the priority sectors.
The advantages of this new sector are that it's highly productive and efficient while requires fewer production factors such as raw materials, equipment, and capital. Therefore, the aim is to create a legal environment and infrastructure to support creative industries such as SOFTWARE, ARCHITECTURE, DESIGN, CINEMATOGRAPHY, and MUSIC, train specialists in developed countries, and connect them to the world market.
Laying the foundation for the development of creative industries (culture and arts, cinematography, music, design, and architecture)
1. Create and strengthen the institutional and legal environment to support creative industries.
2. Will encouraging foreign and domestic cooperation, training of personnel (producers, marketing specialists, artists) required for the development of creative industries in developed countries (mentorship, on-the-job training).
3. Identify priority sectors and areas of the creative industry, branding, and develop clusters.
4. Measures will be taken to promote the creative industry abroad and increase the market size.
5. Establish a financial system to support creative industries.
|Nom du partenaire||Type d'entité|
Culture and Arts Authority Implementing Agency of the Government of Mongolia
Ministry of Culture